UNBEATABLE OFFER – Thick business cards for £99.00 + VAT for 250 cards – first 10 orders | Solways Printers Quality printing London
29 April 2014
£99.00 + VAT for 250 TOP QUALITY THICK business cards
We have decided to offer to the first 10 applicants, a chance to have your very own attention seeking business card that will create much “Business Card Envy”, influence your brand position & will win your company new business and retain clients.
Here are a few examples of our work
May madness …… unbelievable….. Stunning print specification. Feast your eyes below….
SPECAIL OFFER – THICK Business cards || 250 cards for £99.00 + VAT (First ten orders)
Size 55mm x 85mm ||
Front printed LITHO CMYK & SEALER
Reverse printed LITHO CMYK & SEALER
Printed on FEDRIGONI Symbol 2 sided coated white 660gsm
Trimmed to size & boxed in 50’s
Artwork (print ready) supplied by you, Solways to e-mail imposed PDF proof
on approval go to print
Delivery by DHL to a business address included.
UNBEATABLE offer price of £99.00 + VAT (£118.80 inc VAT) for 250 TOP QUALITY business cards
OK – Now place your order, a simple process…. use my e-mail email@example.com
- Order: Send me your order via e-mail with a print ready PDF attached. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof: Solways to send ripped print ready PDF proof via e-mail. Please check carefully.
- Production: Once you have approved the artwork PDF and that we have received confirmation from the other nine clients, we will commence the print production process.
- Delivery: We will advise you of a despatch date from our factory.
- Payment: Please make your payment by bank transfer prior to despatch. £118.90 – please use the name on the business card as your payment reference.
I hope that this reply is helpful and we look forward to working with you.
Any queries please call Joe on: 020 7407 2875
For our bespoke specialist printing services we offer; foil blocking, embossing, thermography, duplexing, triplexing, watermarked paper and much more. Please call me Tim Solway for advice on the best process to move your design from the screen to the printed sheet.