Colorplan Paper NEWSFLASH | Quality Printing London
10 March 2013
Colorplan is probably our most popular uncoated paper that we use on our Heidelberg presses at Solways Printers. Here are ten good reasons why Graphic Designers and brand conscious organisations should consider this product.
1. Uncoated paper with a distinctive “toothy” texture.
2. Available in 50 different colours.
3. 8 different weights from 100gsm to 700gsm.
4. 25 different surface embossings to add that tactile look and feel.
5. Five different sheet sizes to accommodate all project formats and printing press sizes.
6. Small order quantities for those small print runs that need something very special.
7. GF Smith offer duplexed sheets with different colours.
8. Samples available – usually within 48hours. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Envelopes are available in C6, D/L, C5 & C4 in most colours.
10. NEWSFLASH – Colorplan is NOW AVAILABLE on a GLOBAL basis so that a branding projects can be consistent throughout the world markets in which your client operates.
Please get in contact if your would like a printing quotation for your next ID/Branding project. email@example.com
I have ten G F Smith range swatch books (as shown) to give away to the first ten e-mails from our Graphic Design friends who wish to add this paper product to their studio paper library. No design studio that “Designs for Print” should be without one. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you and best wishes. Tim Solway