Luxury & high quality Brochures in 2019| Quality Printing London
23 January 2019
All on board !
A luxurious Thames’ cruises company needed to print a new brochure to distribute to their clients.
The brochure has to reflect the high quality standard of their services and draw the attention of the reader. A strong design and good print will achieve this by creating impact and will offer memorable results.
Let’s go on a print cruise… Here are the main components of a great brochure:
– A great design: attracts the eye;
– Thick paper: invokes high quality;
– Folded: engage the reader to unfold to view more;
– A de-bossed logo: for a tactile brochure to achieve remembrance;
– Die cutting: to insert a business card or a a small note.
Contact us today to discuss your next project or to receive samples:
Call Barry on 0800 852 1100 or email@example.com
Solways Printers offers print processes away from the mainstream. Our specialties encompass specialist print processes: duplexed (THICK) business cards, triplexed (EXTRA THICK) business cards, watermarking, foil blocking, embossing, digital embossing, Indigo digital, die-cutting, thermography, lithography, Book production and Magazines.