How to find a quality printing company| Quality Printing London
5 July 2016
Working with the right printer will help you create a long lasting impression with your printed items. Wondering how to find a quality printing company?
We identified the 10 most common mistakes customers make when ordering print:
1. Not meeting the print team who you will be working with.
2. Not giving your printing company enough time to print your job to a high standard.
3. Assuming that all printing companies have the same expertise.
4. Using artwork that was designed for screen/digital use without making changes to reflect the change to print and paper.
5. Selecting a printing company based only on price.
6. Not choosing the correct print process to go with your selected design.
7. Not choosing the correct paper to reflect your brand image.
8. Choosing a printing company that has only an online presence.
9. Thinking that having the right machinery is all a printer needs to print your items.
10. Picking a printing company that does not have a Client or Customer Charter.
You can see that there are many pitfalls when buying your print. Get the most out of your print!
Solways are here to help so call us today to discuss your next project or to arrange a meeting on 020 7407 2875 or email email@example.com
Solways Printers offers print processes away from the mainstream. Our specialties encompass specialist print processes: duplexed (THICK) business cards, triplexed (EXTRA THICK) business cards, watermarking, foil blocking, embossing, digital embossing, Indigo digital, die-cutting, thermography, lithography, Book production and Magazines.